Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: What a week

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, May 28, 2010

What a week

Thanks for sticking with me. As you may know, this last week has been a tough one for me. Yesterday morning I went to the doctor's office. Good thing - my blood pressure was through the roof. I was nervous when they took me off the BP medicine last year but was surprised when it remained low from check-up to check-up. Not this time though - so I'm back on medication and hopefully all will be well soon. The doc also renewed my pain prescriptions so I really will be my old self soon. Such is the fun of arthritis.

It was so hot here yesterday and being outside for just a little bit really took it out of me and I laid down for a quick nap - and woke up three hours later. I'm beginning to nap like Gertie! I've got some cute pictures of her - I'll load one up over the weekend.

In the meantime - have a good safe holiday and we'll be back to a couple new frogs next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004