Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
One thing I forgot about taking the high blood pressure pills is that they make you tinkle - all night long I was running to the bathroom! I took the pill extra early this morning so hopefully it won't affect me tonight. Today was the first day I was able to finally take one of my pain killers after a week. It will take a couple days to build it back up in my system, but I already able to get around a bit better. At least I'm not screaming with every step I take - that's a definite improvement.

So I was telling Gertie a scary story - she was all like "and then what happened?" LOL Actally, she had jumped onto my lap when Petey the bird decided to hang upside down on her perch and fan her wings out. That freaks Gertie out every time she does it and I am beginning to think the bird does it on purpose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004