Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie is a little miffed today - I brought out the vaccuum cleaner. It's her really bad habit that I'm trying to break her of - biting the vaccuum cleaner when it's running. By the time I was finished I don't know who was more flustered - her or me. She won't have to worry about it for a while - I had to order new filters today and it will take about 10 days for them to get here.

She brightened up when the rack of ribs came out of the oven. A small bone with a bit of meat and then it was nap time for sure. It turned pretty cold here so I had to turn the heat back on for the weekend. Day time temps are only in the 50's - brrr!

Today was the day the post office was picking up food for the local food pantry. I cleaned out a lot of my canned soups and some odds and ends. Every little bit helps.

Now back to genealogy research - it really is fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004