Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Summer is here

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer is here

The weather has made quite a change the last couple of days. Last night the temperature did not dip below 70 degrees. Today it shot up to 84. I finally had to turn the air on this afternoon to cool it down a bit. It didn't help that I had to go to Walmart for dog food and a few necessities. I was drenched in sweat by the time I got back. I was ready to take another shower. Even Gertie has noticed the change. She runs out, does her business and right back in - no taking time to explore or watch for squirrels. I do have to say the air conditioning feels so good. If it wasn't so late in the day I'd take a nap. Instead I think I'll spend a little more time with my genealogy research. Hope your day is going as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004