Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Saturday Warm Up

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Warm Up

Things got considerably warmer here at Frog Central today - the high 80's and tomorrow it's supposed to hit 90! All the wet weather we've had over the last week has made it really steamy to boot. Thankfully the house was cool for the majority of the day without turning on the AC - tomorrow I won't be so lucky. My lawn guy showed up today and now things look good for the Memorial Weekend coming up. I wish I could get outside and do a little work in the flower beds - quite a bit of weeding needs to be done, but I don't think I'll be doing much before Thursday, when I go to the doctor's office. I don't know if there is anything they can do for this kneee, but I think I should have it looked at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004