Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Hazy, Hot, and Humid

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hazy, Hot, and Humid

The temps yesterday and today have soared into the 90's. A bit too quick of a rise for me. The air conditioning is working overtime but it's nice and cool in the house. I've been spending my time working on my genealogy project. It's amazing how quickly it eats up the hours. I've found a lot of information and it's been quite interesting reading newspaper accounts and such.

Gertie, with her black coat, has decided that being outside in this weather is no fun at all. She wants to stay out there and chase after the squirrels and birds. Especially the birds. There are a whole new crop of little baby birds hopping all over the yard and only flying when they have to - and a dog chasing them is a clear have to. Gertie gets a good chase back from mommy birds who do not approve of this game at all.

I can't wait until Thursday morning when I have my doctor's appointment and hopefully a trip right afterwards to CVS to have a prescription filled. In the meantime, I think I need an afternoon nap.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004