Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Frog of the Day


Hamilton - Frog Wild
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I couldn't believe it when I woke up to a little cooler morning and it's supposed to stay that way through the weekend. I threw the windows open and am enjoying a nice breeze blowing through the house. I love the air conditioner when it gets too hot, but when I can I so enjoy the fresh air. This weekend is going to be a busy one here in Tidy Town - they have the Spring Celebration, Car Show, and the Motorcycle Poker Run going on. I'm not going downtown for anything - well, you really can't because they close all the street in downtown for the Spring Celebration. They fill the streets up with carnival rides and street vendors. Add to this about one hundred motor heads and their cars, and several hundred tough guys dressed in leather on their Harley's - and the family friendly kind of loses its meaning.....

This frog will fit right in this weekend - he's gone Frog Wild. That the name of this piece - Frog Wild . It's from Hamilton Collection and is another in the line of Toad Riders. His green bike has flames painted on it. He has his shaedes and a red, white and blue bandana on his head. He's surely ready to ride! I received this January 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004