Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Frog of the Day


Hamilton - Fly Rider
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm upright and feeling a bit better this morning. Still a bit queasy, so I think I'll stay away from food today. It's been raining here for a couple of days now. The thunder and lightning doesn't seem to happen during the day though - only at night. There were a couple especially loud rumbles that shook the house last night and woke me up. One streak of lightning lit up the whole room like daylight and the crack of thunder was enough to make both Gertie and I jump.

This frog collectible is another from Hamilton Collection's Toad Rider Collection. It is called Fly Rider. A very earth friendly cycle with a map of the world painted on the bike - this frog's been everywhere! And as for those bugs in the teeth - fantastic! These pieces are limited edition and numbered - the number on my piece is 122. I received this January 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004