Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Frog of the Day

Yesterday it got a bit warm here at Frog Central - and the humidity is sky high. I could hardly wait for the sun to go down so I could open up the windows. It took all night but it's nice and cool in here now - of course by this afternoon the air conditioner will probably be on - we are supposed to be up to 86 degrees today. That's just a bit too warm for me. This morning I finally broke down and put an order in for my multivitamins. I hate taking them because I gag - they are just too big. Even the new small size ones. I finally decided to switch to chewable - Centrum has com out with one and that's the brand I use. I don't imagine it has all the stuff the other ones have but hopefully it will be enough.

This frog collectible is another in the Hamilton Collection's Toad Rider Collection. It is called Live Free, Hop Hard. I love the skulls on the bike and his muscle shirt, the mohawk, dark sunglasses, and red bandana tied to his arm - you just know he indeed is a frog who Lives Free and Hops Hard. I received this January 2010. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and is numbered. This piece is number 550.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004