Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Frog of the Day

Computers can be so frustrating. I spent all morning trying to get my pictures to upload. Yesterday Norton Utilities updated and then my computer didn't work properly. Removing Norton didn't help either. Finally I realized I had a port on the front of the computer that I could slide my camera's disk into - and that worked. Ah well, the things I do for my frogs.....

To top it off I woke up this morning with my eyes swollen, nose stuffed up, and feeling like I had been hit by a Mack truck - twice. I think I subconsciously new I was getting sick because last night before I went to bed I pulled out of the freezer a container of some homemade soup.

I saved the best frog collectibles that I received in January for the last. This frog collectible is from Hamilton Collection and is part of the Toad Riders Collection. This rider is called Chrome Croaker. It comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. This is sculpture number 0431. These pieces are really neat. I can't say that I like the stand that comes with it - it make the piece too easy to tip over. The piece has a hang tag attached to it that also has the sculpture number on it as well as the Made in China label. A really great addition to the collection - more of this series still to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004