Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Night Post

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Night Post

There has now been a solid week of rain here at Frog Central and it's playing havoc with all my joints. I awoke this morning to my right knee swollen beyond belief. It wasn't until I tried to stand up that the true pain of the situation started. I've had quite a few little screams today as I've tried to make it around the house. I had to go the pharmacy to pick up my vitamin D and I began to wonder if I'd make it back into the house. I can't lift my right foot at all without excrutiating pain, so I ended up dragging it along. Grandma used to say if you get old, don't get arthritis - I wish I'd listened to her.....lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004