Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday it was thunder and lightning here at Frog Central all day - but no rain. Still, it quickl cooled off and this morning I was lamenting that I had not turned the heat back on before going to bed.

Gertie has had a really good week - and as you can tell from this picture - being a bit goofy as well. Gertie loves to jump in your lap and give you a lick on the nose. I just know in this picture she's thinking "I'm going to lick ya!" LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004