Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Frog of the Day

It's been a good couple of days. I actually feel better today than I have in a while. Gertie and I had fun this morning - she saw a real opposum for the first time. It walked right down the property line between me and the neighbor - sauntering as if it didn't have a care in the world. It started across the front lawn when a car went by and it ran for all it was worth back to the neighbor's shed. Gertie was just amazed and couldn't stop staring at it. Me, I laughed my head off - I used to live on Possum Hollow Road and had a possum in the house - I've come to look at them as an omen. Good or bad I haven't figured out yet......lol

This frog collectible is from Bits and Pieces and is a Frog Puzzle. Not as easy as it looks, but a lot of fun. I received this January 2010. A great addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004