Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Frog of the Day

Yesterday was such a nice day here at Frog Central. The temps have been a bit cooler but as long as you stayed in the sun it is still enjoyable to be outside. At least no snow like Mom's had....hehehe. I finally broke down and called the lawn guy to come mow the lawn and he showed up yesterday afternoon. I stayed outside to supervise and I'm glad I did - he missed a lot of trim work and I made him get out his weed wacker and redo it. I bet he grumbled about me all the way home. The lawn always looks nice right after it has been cut - now I just need to get the flower beds straightened out.

This frog collectible, sure to become an heirloom once I find someone that does counted cross stitch, is from Dimensions and is called Tree Frog Trio. It measures 7 x 5 inches. They're cute and I can't wait to see it done. I purchased this in March 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004