Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Frog of the Day


Frogs Gone Wild!
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie and I spent practically the entire day yesterday in bed - I don't remember when I've been so tired. I can hardly wait until my next B-12 shot!

This frog item is from White Mountain Puzzles and is a puzzle entitled Frogs Gone Wild. The picture is by Lori Schory. Lori is known for her wildlife paintings - they have been used by a number of puzzle makers and greeting card companies. This puzzle is a 1000 piece puzzle, measuring 24 x 30 inches. I can't wait to get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004