Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Frog of the Day


CVS - Frog Waterglobe
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Another beautiful day at Frog Central. Gertie and I have been enjoying the outdoor wildlife - well, I've been enjoying it, Gertie's been chasing it! Either way, it's nice to get out during the day when the temps are in the high 60's and low 70's. The cardinals are especially fun to watch in the hedgerow. A couple of very small ones are swooping aound, chasing each other. They made the mistake this morning of invading the territory of an especially large robin - who let them know in no uncertain terms to take their tomfoolery elsewhere!

This frog item is from CVS and is a Valentine's Frog Waterglobe. A cute little item that stands only 4.5 inches tall. I received this for Valentine's Day 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004