Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie has had a pretty good week. If the weather has been nice, we've been outside taking full advantage of it. Unfortunately, it has rained quite a bit and is supposed to again this whole weekend. She's been taking in all the new wldlife - including a small robin that earned her several dive-bombs from the parents until the little one could get airborne again.

Gertie is always ready to play and she waits patiently for me to get off the computer. She stood there looking at me and I couldn't help but give little laugh and snap her picture. Then of course we had to go play for a while. I mean, who could say no to that face......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004