Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Spring Fever

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Spring Fever

I've been AWOL with a bit of spring fever these last couple of days. It has been so nice out - in the 50's today that Gertie and I have been outside soaking up some sun. Wonderful! I'm glad we took the time because for the next 5 days it's supposed to rain!

I went shopping on-line this last week for some new clothes - they arrived on Saturday. I went through the on-line clearance rack and saved 60% off. On Saturday I also received a couple new froggie items - and more came today. I'll be back tomorrow with a new Frog of the Day for sure.

The mail today also contained a letter that said "Census 2010" on the outside. I thought great, I can fill out my census form and get it sent back. Nope. It was a letter telling me that the census was going to be arriving in the mail sometime in the next two weeks. I wonder whose genius idea it was to waste postage sending out that piece of mail. They complain about how expensive the census has become. In December someone from the census came to my door and asked me if my address was correct on the house. It seems like a lot of needless things going on behind the scenes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004