Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Frog of the Day

I began cleaning out the office yesterday - I got a lot done, but I'll still be working on it today for a bit, dusting and running the vaccuum cleaner and such. Gertie was not amused that I was spending so much time not playing with her.

This frog item is from Collectibles Etc. and is made exclusively for them. It is a frog mouthwash holder. It stands a full 11 1/2 inches tall and is quite heavy. It is ceramic and has a made in China stamp on the bottom. I received this March 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004