Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Frog of the Day


Bronner's - Frog Groom
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It was nice to take the weekend and just relax, play with the dog, and recharge the batteries a little. I did spend some time looking into genealogy - it's been fascinating reading accounts of the first Indian wars through the Revolutionary war. Today I'm ready to dig in and start cleaning my office - it seems boxes quickly take over every inch of space.

This frog collectible is the companion Christmas ornament to the previous Bronner's bride. This is the Frog Groom. Although I question why he's the one holding the boquet. This is a glass blown ornament. I received this January 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004