Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Frog of the Day


Bronner's - Frog Bride
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Wednesday night I received a call from my doctor - at 8 o'clock in the evening. On a fluke I had asked to have a vitamin D test and she also added a vitamin B-12 test which she stated goes hand in hand with the vitamin D. So she called me to tell me that my levels barely registered on the test. So this afternoon I'm going for my first Vitamin B-12 injection. Everyone says you feel really good afterwards - I certainly hope so. After the doctor's office I'm off to the pharmacy to pick up some prescription strength vitamin D.

Yesterday we had some pretty bad storms here. Lots of rain, but worse was the wind. Every time I got the computer up and running the electric flickered off and on and I had to start over - after a couple of times I just left it off for the day.

This frog collectible is a Christmas ornament from Bronner's Christmas Wonderland and is called Frog Bride. The ornament is a blown glass ornament in the style of Radko. It was made in China. It has quite a bit of glitter on the shoes, crown, and in the form of a big heart on the front of the dress. I received this January 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004