Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Frog of the Day


Plastic Frog with Lights
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
This morning has started early and it's grand central station around here - lots of phone calling back and forth amongst friends. It's a bit cool here - but the temps during the day have been great, the high 60's and low 70's. My daylilies are growing by leaps and bounds. The hibiscus hedge has buds all up and down the branches. Spring is ready come into full bloom

I'm going to DQ this afternoon. I went over this last weekend and ordered one of their blizzards of the month - mint oreo. When I got home there was no mint! I called them and I'm getting one for free - so I'm going to cash in today.

Gertie and I were just startled by a bird hitting the window. I don't know who it scared more - but in looking out I noticed that my dafodills are all in bloom! I also noticed that I have a lot of yard work to do out there - but the temps only get into the high 60's - that's too cold to get out there and work.....lol.

This frog item is a little plastic from from China but I absolutely love it. It has a battery in the bottom and when you touch the little button, it lights up. It flashes red, orange, blue, and yellow for about 15 to 20 seconds then turns off. There are little hearts painted on it - and I received it February 2010 for Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004