Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Frog of the Day

Yesterday was a very bad day. On Thursday, the phlebotomist was nt able to get my blood, so I had to go back yesterday. The one rule I have for them, is that when they stick me - if they miss to not dig around or I'll pass out on them. She missed - dug around - I screamed bloody murder and started swooning. Thankfully she decided to try again - with success in the middle of my forearm - another very painful place to draw blood from (she warned me ahead of time). I don't know what she hit with that first stick that made me scream, but I came home, laid down and nearly cried my eyes out because it hurt so bad. This morning it is still really sore.

This frog item is a perennial favorite. It is from Palmer's Animal Expressions and is a Valentin's Day card with a foil wrapped piece of chocolate. The outside says "Hey Valentine!" The inside says "You're Toadally Sweet!" I received this February 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004