Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Frog of the Day

This morning I saw three little cardinals playing in the hibiscus hedge. Gertie got up a bit early and at that time I like to sit outside listening to the birds. The robins have been back for awhile, as have the mourning doves. Today was he first for the cardinals and they looked like very young ones. My daylillies shoots are about 4 inches high - it's official, Spring is right around the corner.

This frog collectible is from Merck's Family Old World Christmas and is a hand-blown glass ornament in the style of Radko. This piece is called Ponderous Frog. I received this January 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004