Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Frog of the Day

It's been an exhausting couple of days. Yesterday afternoon I had a doctor's appointment - well with a physician's assistant - you never get to actually see a doctor. I spent the morning getting ready and left right after lunch. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour - I finally griped that I was going to leave and of course as I'm getting myself ready to go the door opens and they call my name. So back I go to a room, where I sit for over 45 minutes. In the end it was all worth it though because the P.A. I was supposed to be seeing quit and I saw an actual dotor! For the first time since I moved here! There is an actual doctor in this town! And she was cheaper than the P.A. I had seen for the last 5 years. Guess who I'm going to see from now on.

Today I had to go over to CVS to pick up my prescriptions. And of course I have a new prescription plan so I had to wait an hour while they imput the information and waited for authorization. But now I'm home and there was a big sale on Easter candy at CVS - so I may be in a sugar coma in about an hour - so I thought I better put this sheet of stickers up that I also found today at CVS.

This frog item is from American Greetings and is from their Stickety-Doo-Da line. The package contains 2 sheet of tree frog stickers. I picked these stickers up today, March 16, 2010 at CVS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004