Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Frog of the Day

Gertie woke up early and all morning I'm feeling like it's later than it really is. Television was crap last night. Tonight is the return of Ghost Hunters with a live show - they usually aren't all that good either. Still no word from AB - she's been AWOL since before Christmas. Not sure what is going on with her these days. I think I need a mid-morning nap, although now I'm afraid it will give me diabetes. Did you see the news report yesterday that people who nap are 30 times more likely to develop type II diabetes. I don't know what else you're supposed to do when you can't keep your eyes open one second longer......

This frog colletible is a Christmas ornament. This ornament is from Bronner's Christmas Store - they have a nice lot of frog ornaments on their website, by the way. The ornament is called Frog w/Snowman on Sled. It is 3 inches high by 4 inches long and is made of resin. It has a made in China stamp on the tag. I like the Let it Snow motto on the front of the sled - and the frog orange socks are fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004