Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Frog of the Day


Toymax - Santa's Secret
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I made it out to IGA yesterday to do a little necessary shopping - I forgot to get hot chocolate though. Breakfast this morning was just not the same.

This frog plush is another from Toymax XYZ Plush and is also called Santa's Secret. It's coloring and material is a bit different from yesterday's. It is the same size - though the eye placement makes him look a little deranged, doesn't it? I received this January 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004