Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day - Day 2 What's in the Box

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Frog of the Day - Day 2 What's in the Box

Yesterday was pretty interesting. About 3 in the morning a huge bolt of lightning strikes nearby - shaking the house. After Gertie and I peel ourselves off the ceiling, I notice the power is out. It's the middle of the night so I don't really care too much. The power was spotty all morning yesterday. Finally the storm passes and things seem to be back to normal - except the cable is out. The cable comes on right on time to see my evening programs.

I decided I want to try this paint by number and so I opened the box to take a look. Then I looked at the board and all the squiggly lines and hundreds of numbers. It looks like a daunting task, and a lot different than the paint by number kits when I was a kid, but I'll give it the old college try. I won't give you a daily update, but don't be surprised to see it return from time to time so I can show you how far I haven't gotten - LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004