Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Gertie has had a really good week. She's gotten back into the routine around the house. Secretly, I think she enjoyed having 4 people to keep track of, plus all the people who came in and out. Here it's just me. We had quite a bit of lightening the other night and after the first big boom that woke us both with a start, she was happy to lay at the bottom of the bed and basically ignored it.

I took this picture after Gertie had a run-in with the neighbor's cat - she's telling me just how big it was! LOL She told that cat this was her yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004