Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Computer Downgrade

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Computer Downgrade

I've spent this afternoon and evening downgrading my computer. I know that sounds wrong, but internet explorer was giving me fits. The new version doesn't work with Vista - no matter what the technicians say. Finally, my computer is working the way it should and not freezing and shutting down every time I log onto the internet. The latest upgrades are not always the best thing - I like to wait until they've worked out all the bugs. Of course - my computer tried to immediately upgrade back up to the latest version of explorer. A quick hand stopped that - pronto!

I turned down the heat in the house as the temps outside are starting to rise. A little cool in the evening and overnight, but the daytime temps are hitting close to 50 and supposed to be there over the weekend.

In other news, I found Hulu. If you're not familiar, it's a great website that has a lot of television shows and movies on it. I was able to catch up on some of my shows that I missed while I was away - fantastic. I was hoping that I could use it to watch a lot of my television shows - and get rid of my cable bill - a lot of people are doing it now, but some of my favorite shows aren't listed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004