Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Very Busy Week

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

A Very Busy Week

I can't believe that it's been a whole week since I last posted. Things have been very busy here at Frog East. We've spent a couple days digging into geneology and finding some interesting stories. We've traced things back to the end of the 18th beginning of the 19th century, but have hit a bit of road block. We're not giving up though.

A lot of time is spent with my dad, who is suffering from Alzheimer's. It's tough to watch someone who was so vibrant lose their faculties. This is the second time that we've dealth with it in the family. It never gets easier.

Mom and I have been scouring catalogs and are placing an order for more frogs - pretty cute and quite unique.

The snow that hit Washington and the middle of the country bypassed us here entirely - by mere miles! It's still really cold, but Gertie and I, who have settled into a routine here, are starting to look to the ride back to Frog Central. Not sure exactly when we'll be leaving to head out, but it will probably be soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004