Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow!

The forcast is for about 8 inches of snow here at Frog East! Gertie may enjoy it, but I sure don't. I guess I'm just lucky that we're a bit farther north than the brunt of these storms. Washington is getting socked. I think they'll probably work better being closed down anyway.

Geneology research has eaten up much of my time this last week. It's been interesting to locate much of the great, great-great, and great-great-great grandparents information. One branch of our family has been heavily researched and stretches back to about 850 A.D.!

Hope you all are having a great couple of weeks - if you are in frog withdrawal, please check out past entries. As I've said, we've got a lot of new frogs to go through once I'm back at Frog Central. As it looks now, I'll probably be heading back sometime next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004