Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Second Snowiest February on Record

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Second Snowiest February on Record

And that snow is keeping me at Frog East for a bit longer than I originally had planned. More snow is in the forecat here for the weekend so I'm going to wait until next week to start home. If I left tomorrow, which was my original plan, I'd be driving all day Saturday in snow and ice mix - no thanks. I'd rather stay a little extra time and know that when I got on the road I was going to be safe.

I've been on a Valentine's Day candy high since Sunday. Hope you received a nice big candy heart too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004