Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: On the road to Frog Central

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

On the road to Frog Central

The car is packed, the gas tank is full, and the goodbye's have been said. The first thing in the morning I'm heading back home to Frog Central. I'm hoping to dash between an ice storm in the Cleveland area and one that is supposed to hit here tomorrow night.

I've been sick with a cold and as much as I would like to just crawl in bed and pull up the covers for the next week, I really need to get home - and I've got a lot of new frogs to play with! One set especially I think you're really going to like......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004