Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: I'm Awake

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm Awake

I finally crawled out of bed after a day and a half of sleeping! I've been feeling horrible with cold/flu symptoms. It started as a head cold and quickly spread to my throat and chest. I generally felt like someone had hit me repeatedly with a Mack truck. This morning Gertie said "OK, time to get up and get moving." Really she just wanted me off the bed so she could have it all to herself. I still have quite a bit of unpacking to do, but things are moving along slowly. I'm excited to get some of the new frogs up for you to see.

I'm glad I left the east coast when I did. It was worth driving through an ice storm to dodge 2 feet of snow! While they're digging out I'm looking to enjoy some 40 degrees here today at Frog Central....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004