Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog Central - Home at Last

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frog Central - Home at Last

Gertie and I pulled into the old homestead last evening. Gertie refuses to lay down in the car and sleep, so she was sitting there with her head dropping, her eyes closed. I pulled into the driveway and she looked up and got all excited - she knew we were home and she was getting out of the car! I've only brought in the essentials - I still have a trunk packed fully packed that has to be brought into the house yet. Today I've been running around getting the mail restarted and going through a ton of mail that was waiting for me. I've had to make a lot of phone calls to straighten a few things out. A couple more things and I should be caught up. I've also had the computer doing its automatic updating and running automated scans all morning. It finally says that it's all done and ready to use!

In the midst of all this I'm trying to get over a bad cold that's lingered for about a week now. I'm pushing a lot of liquids and getting as much rest as possible - speaking of which I think Gertie and I need a nap.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004