Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Driving in the Snow

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Driving in the Snow

Yesterday afternoon Dad and I went out to run some errands - it was snowing pretty heavily and sticking to the roads. I began to wonder if we'd make it home! A few small errands took quite a bit of extra time, but finally we pulled into McDonalds, right down the street so dad could get a soda. It was with a sigh of relief we finally made it back to the house. We ended up with just a couple of inches of snow, but it drifted with some high winds - making Gertie's outside trips a whole new experience. The snow was almost as tall as her in spots. She had great fun hopping around - seeing how much snow she can shovel with her nose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004