Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Warmer temps are on the way

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Warmer temps are on the way


Sprogz - Snow Hopper
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
And not a moment too soon. I've been getting cabin fever knocking around these walls. Tomorrow we're supposed to get sleet and freezing rain, but I don't think the temps will support it. I'm getting all packed and ready to head east. I think I'll be starting out next Wednesday - the temps are supposed to be in the 50's! That should be a nice day to travel.

Of course all the news all day has been of Haiti. It is a shame that it happened to a country that is so poor to start with. If you're donating, be sure it is to a reputable organization. A disaster like this brings out a lot of hucksters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004