Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow and Cold

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snow and Cold

It has turned bitter cold here at Frog Central. Temps are supposed to dip below zero the next couple of nights. To top it all off we got about 6 inches of snow here that is drifting up to a foot high in all the wind. Even Gertie was a little fed up with the weather, especially since the snow in areas is about as high as she is! She's made good use of the blankets when she comes back inside.

My foot is still bothering me - I can't really put my foot flat on the floor yet which is really a problem. I can only take a few steps rolling my foot to the outside. Hopefully things will be better by Monday or Tuesday.

In the meantime I'm going to head back to the blankets with Gertie.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004