Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: My 1,900th Post

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, January 18, 2010

My 1,900th Post

I can't believe it. Today has been really hectic. I didn't realize until this morning that it was Martin Luther King Day and that everything would be closed. So today I did all the things I was going to do tomorrow to get ready for my trip east. And tomorrow I'm going to have to do everything I was going to do today. Actually it's worked out pretty good. The car is entirely packed. All I have to put in the car is a small bag of last minute items and the animals. Tomorrow I'll get the car all gassed up and make a stop by the bank. I keep telling Gertie about the trip but I know she doesn't know what's about to happen. Shadow knew the minute she saw the luggage come out. She liked riding in the car - as long as she could curl up right next to me. I hope Gertie handles it the same way.

If I don't get a chance to post again before I leave I'll let you know how the trip turned out on Friday.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004