Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Hey I made it on Friday for a change! In reality between the snow, cold, and ice - along with my foot - I've got nothing to do but sit around and wait for things to thaw out.

Gertie's sitting and waiting patiently in this picture for me to stop using the computer and get busy playing with her! She's been loving this cold weather, running around outside having fun trying to eat all the snow. Yesterday was a lot of fun watching her. The snow had fallen and the wind was blowing about 30 miles per hour, drifting the snow. Gertie was really upset that the snow was moving. She jumped all over the place trying to hold the snow down. I sat there laughing my head off watching her!

Upon coming back in we both get under the blankets and warm back up. With wind chllls well below zero - it's even a bit chilly in the house - both a snuggy and afghan are needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004