Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Enjoying My Time Visiting

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Enjoying My Time Visiting

Today I think both Gertie and I finally felt better from all the travelling. Over the last couple of days we've spent a lot of time visiting with family and getting caught up on all that has happened over the last year since we were last together. We enjoyed a Christmas delayed celebration and wait to I arrive back in Illinois - we've got a lot of frogs to cover!

The weather here turned bitter cold - a whopping 10 to 15 below tonight! Some snow but more the cold. I'm glad I brought along my hat - I just wish I brought along some gloves and a scarf. A piece of my homemade fruitcake warms you right up!

Thanks go out to NC, who is taking good care of my Webkinz Frog while I'm here. Hope he doesn't give you too much trouble - lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004