Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Conspiracies!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Conspiracies!

Over Christmas I wasn't able to go home because of the achilles tendonitis. Just as that healed up I tore open the bottom of my foot. Things are all finally healed up and I've spent the last two days packing up my car. All I had to do this morning was take the animals to the car and head out. Last night I started hearing rumblings of ice. I'll drive in rain and snow and just about any other condition, but you can't drive on ice. The weather channel this morning relayed the bad news - and the local news confirms - ice. We'll try again tomorrow, but I don't know what force is conspiring against me going east......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004