Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cold!!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cold!!

It has turned bitter cold here at Frog East. This morning temperature was a whopping 2 below! Wind chills were over 10 below. That is just too cold. Even Gertie has shortened her trips outside to the bare minumum (thank goodness). We've settled into a routine here but another week and it will be time to start thinking about the trip back to Frog Central. It's nice visiting and spending time with family, but I miss my little house and my own pillows - they're lumpy in all the right places.

Gertie is having a lot of fun with some new toys that she got. We couldn't get to a camera last night without disturbing her - she was sleeping on the floor, her head resting comfortably on a big stuffed bone toy, laying on her favorite toy I brought with her, and just to complete the picture, she had dragged her other toys and bones around her. Like a kid on Christmas morning who has fallen asleep amongst his toys, Gertie, I'm sure, was pretty happy at that point.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004