Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekend Dog Blogging


Gertie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I can sit in front of the computer for about 2 or 3 minutes then I have to get up and go put my leg up. So it's taken me about an hour to get to this point! At least I'm not screaming with the pain any more - I've gotten used to it I guess.

I called the groomers about getting Gertie in to have a bath - she's itching a lot and really needs her nails cut. I hung up and this was the look she was giving me - like how could you! LOL She'll be happy once it's all over.

OK, running out of time so I'm going to go ahead and post this. Thanks to everyone who has sent an e-mail empathising with my situation. I'll be glad when this is all over and things are back to normal....... well, as normal as can be....... LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004