Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Very Busy Friday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 04, 2009

A Very Busy Friday

I was up at 5:30 a.m. this morning to begin the process of packaging up fruitcake and getting it sent out. About 3 p.m. this afternoon I had everything loaded up in the car and was off to the post office. When I got home there was a lot of clean-up. A quick dinner and here I am. And I really need to do it again tomorrow so that I can make a number of in-town deliveries. I'm really pleased with how this year's batch came out. Every year the process gets a little easier and this year I worked a lot on the packaging. So I'm really tired and sore, but it's a satisfying tied and sore of a job well done.

Just a quick note also to let you know that I really am down to about the last 10 loaves available - so if you're interested I woudn't wait too long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004