Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Rough Couple of Days

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Rough Couple of Days

It has been a rough couple of days but hopefully my leg is beginning to heal a bit. At least I didn't scream this morning getting out of bed. That's a start any way. Hopefully in a couple of weeks things will be back to normal.

I went out yesterday and delivered the last of the fruitcake that I wanted to give for Christmas presents. I was able to spend almost a half hour in the car before I had to come home because my leg was killing me. That too was better than when I went to the post office - I was in pain after only 5 minutes. I be glad when I can just hop in the car and go. Especially because I need to do some grocery shopping in the worst way.

I received Christmas dinner from EH today. He sent me by overnight delivery a couple deep dish pizzas from Chicago. I don't know if I can wait 10 days to make them and dig in. Since there are two pizzas I may have to make one in the next couple of days and keep the other for Christmas day.

I'm down to 5 loaves of fruitcake for sale. If you would like one, you better act quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004