Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Pre-Snow Tuesday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pre-Snow Tuesday

The minute I hear that snow is in the forecast I want to run to the grocery store - just in case. I'm resisting that urge today and I'll probably be sorry for it. The forecast is for snow starting very early tomorrow morning and lasting all day. I think I'll warm up under my new Snuggy Blanket with some hot chocolate and Gertie curled up on my lap.

Gertie loves the snow. The last snow storm we had she came in every time with snow piled on her nose and a tail wagging so hard I was sure her rear end was going to fly off. The snow didn't last long - only a day or two and it was gone for the most part. That's the way I like snow if you have to have it at all!

My leg is continuing to mend. I hope it will be totally healed soon. This weekend I'll probably head over to Walmart to see how it holds up. It's my test run for the drive home East. My parents and I still have to exchange Christmas gifts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004