Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Pain

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Pain

I'm beginning to think I could write a book on the subject of pain. I thought my back pain was pretty bad - then this. I feel for anyone who has gone through achilles tendonitis - it takes the idea of pain to a whole new level. Pain killers are working only modestly - I sound like I'm practicing as a screamer for a rock band or something. Mornings are indeed the worst - but the pain never really abates throughout the day - it is always there. I'll be glad when this one is over.

Yesterday we had some snow here at Frog Central. It didn't last very long. More snow and rain is in the forecast for the next couple of days. It seems that we're getting mostly rain. Of course the temps will drop into the teens overnight and freeze all the rain that fell - there will ice rinks all over the place.

Gertie has been real good with my down time - she likes to curl up in my lap and take naps. Every now and then she just has to play but again, she's real good in bringing my her toy and making sure she hands it to me so I can throw it for her. A couple times is all she needs and then she's happy. Gertie's been a great comfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004