Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Musings

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Musings

The UPS man comes here practically every day. Anything you want you have to order. Yesterday he came with the pizzas from EH. Today he came with a Christmas gift from AB - a great 8 quart electric stock pot.

I packaged up 2 loaves of fruitcake for myself today. Yummy! I sliced off a nice big piece and it makes the last 8 weeks of making it all worth it. Just a few loaves left available.....

After two days of feeling a bit better, today was a bit of a set back. My leg was really sore. I spent a lot of the day with the heating pad on which helped. I'm OK as long as I keep my foot elevated. I'm ready for this to be over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004